A 10-year old boy in Huddersfield suffer burns after splashing KFC hot gravy on his leg.
Kyle Core, 10, from Huddersfield, was taken to hospital with first degree burns after the incident.
Mother Joanne Conway, 48, says KFC should lower their gravy temperature to avoid the similar incident happened to his son.
Meanwhile, KFC has issued an apology and advises customers to take care with hot gravy.
Furthermore, Conway also said that his kid was hurt after an accident at home on the afternoon of Friday, July 27.
She said it happened after the carton of gravy was bought from KFC in Wakefield Road and taken to their home in Lowerhouses.
“The accident happened because Kyle couldn’t get the lid off and when it opened the gravy fell on him,” she said narrating the incident.
“I have been in touch with KFC and told them that the gravy was taken home and wasn’t opened for a good five to 10 minutes and it still burnt his leg which means, in my opinion, they serve it too hot.”
The fury mother also claimed: ‘Kyle is not the first customer or employee of KFC to be burnt and he won’t be the last,” she added.
“They need to lower the temperature of the gravy or redesign the container the gravy is put in,” her vocal opinion after the splashing incident.