Heads up to all mother to be cautious for your kids.
A mother in US is now terrified and extremely horrified when her daughter “accidentally” swallowed a fidged spinner.
The 10-year old girl needs surgery to remove ‘dangerous’ fidget spinner part after it gets stuck in her throat ‘when she swallows it while trying to clean it,” says her mother.
According to Kelly Rose Joniec, mother of the girl, her daughter Britton needed surgery, following a metal toy was lodged in her throat after she accidentally swallowed it.
Based on the incident shared by Joniec, her 10-year-old daughter was attempting to clean it when it lodged in her throat.
Because of the “horrifying” incident, Kelly Rose now wants other parents to be aware of the choking hazard for the safety of their children.
The toy given to “poor” girl from Texas to help with anxiety caused her a near-death experience.
Via Facebook post, Joniec recounted how her daughter “almost killed” after accidentally lodged on her throat.
‘On the way home from a fun swim meet, I heard Britton make an odd retching noise in the back seat as I was driving,” she said.
Meanwhile, an X-ray revealed that part of the toy had lodged itself in Britton’s throat, and the 10-year-old required surgery to remove.
‘Looking back in the mirror, I saw her face turning red and drool pouring from her mouth – she could utter noises but looked panicked so I immediately pulled over,” Mrs. Joniec continued.
‘She pointed to her throat saying she’d swallowed something, so I attempted Heimlich but there was no resistance. She said she’d put part of her fidget spinner in her mouth to clean it and somehow swallowed it,” she said via FB post.