A video shows an e-cigarette exploded in a man’s pocket

A video shows an e-cigarette exploded in a man’s pocket

A French nightclub manager suffered second-degree burns when a vaping device in his pocket suddenly exploded.

A CCTV footage from outside the Toulouse club shows Amine Britel appeared to be engulfed by flames while talking to fellow smokers. Two men rush to Britel, trying to put out the fire while he’s about in panic.

“I heard what sounded like a firecracker but ten times louder,” Britel said.

“After the shock of the explosion, I realized I had caught on fire.” he added.

Firefighters took Britel to the emergency room, where he suffered burns to the side of his abdomen and to his fingers because of trying to remove the vape from his pocket.

Britel believes that the e-cigarette’s hot battery came in contact with coins in his pocket, resulting sparks caused the explosion. Though the name of the device’s manufacturer has not been disclosed, Britel confirmed that he reported the incident to the China-based firm.

Click to add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Viral

A single mom claims drinking “sperm smoothies” boosts her immunity

MarinelleNovember 23, 2016

Boy donated bone marrow to father may go on dream trip to Australia

MarinelleNovember 22, 2016

NASA develops sensing technique in rovers to sniff out life on Mars

MarinelleNovember 21, 2016

This pilot captures stunning storm from 37,000 feet above pacific

MarinelleNovember 20, 2016

Shocking video of crocodile attacking couple in swimming pool gone viral

MarinelleNovember 19, 2016

Pub staff proves their bar is haunted with this freaky footage

MarinelleNovember 17, 2016

Meet the world’s first cannabis inhaler

MarinelleNovember 13, 2016

A Reddit user claims of an “iPhone 7 Plus explosion”

MarinelleNovember 11, 2016
Protests against Donald Trump sparks nationwide

Protests against Donald Trump sparks nationwide

MarinelleNovember 10, 2016

Copyright © 2015 Newsgru.